REPAIR HOME SERVICE
A quality craftsman stands behind his work
Count on Repair Home Service to protect your remodel or home repair with a 5-year warranty from the date of installation. This warranty covers both materials and labor.
IN THE EVENT OF A PROBLEM OR CONCERN
You must immediately contact Repair Home Service if you notice an issue. If the issue is not reported within 15 days, further damages will not be covered.
REPAIR HOME SERVICE will not reimburse any services rendered by persons not affiliated with the company. Any services requested beyond 5 years from the date of installation will be charged at the current labor rate.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE
In the event of damage caused by fault, carelessness, alteration, or modification by a person not affiliated with REPAIR HOME SERVICE, fire, improper maintenance, wind, hail, other acts of God, or any of the items below, the warranty will be transferable one time to the new home buyer. To keep the warranty intact, buyers need to contact REPAIR HOME SERVICE within 30 days of purchasing.
After the customer pays the final balance indicating satisfaction with the work, these items are not covered by the 5-year warranty:
- Cosmetic issues including scratches and paint issues
- Cracking/chipping grout and caulking
- Drywall cracking and texture issues that show up later (caused by foundation issues or couch-sized holes)
- Issues with materials not supplied by our trusted vendors. A list of these vendors can be provided upon request. (Please keep in mind that Home Depot and Lowes are not on our trusted vendor’s list for most finish materials).
- Bathroom accessories (towel bars/rings, toilet paper holders, mirrors, etc…)
- Decking and Fencing: Staining, scratches, warping, and/or splitting
- Floating floors that are not set on completely self-leveled concrete floors
We do not cover these items as they are subject to natural and normal wear and tear Although we would love to come to fix everything at your house for free, home repairs are our livelihood. Thank you for understanding.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR TO REPORT AN ISSUE